Friday, August 11, 2017

What a great day!

π (or pi) is a mathematical constant that is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. 

My name is Pi. I was found rummaging through garbage cans in an urban park as a puppy. That other family dumped me there; they were unhappy. The female human took me home. I have a good life now. Did I tell you that I was deaf? True. The humans talk to me with their hands. Sometimes I get confused, but they treat me real well. We walk every day. I chase rabbits, get to lie on their bed and all the good food I want. I was real skinny when the female human took me home. I am really fit now and am the perfect me at 55 pounds; I am a lucky dog. I want to be with them all the time. Pi is a good name for me because I am pie-eyed and a piebald. The ground squirrels call me "The White Spotty Devil," though. I love to stalk and chase them. My arch nemesis is a ground squirrel called Chirpy. He warns the others when he sees me.

This is me (with my resting bitch face - LOL)


My humans have been acting weird at home recently. They have been taking me different places in the car. I used to hate that but they started taking me to different beaches, stores, and restaurants where we all can be outside. It's not so bad now. I love being with them.

Today was a big day! I got up with the male human. He lets me outside and then starts the machine that gives the brown liquid. After I come in, I get to lie beside him while he drinks his brown liquid while sitting on the couch. He pets me as I snooze. Most days he leaves the house early in the morning. The female human took me for a walk to the park. I got to stalk the bunnies and ground squirrels. The gopher mounds are especially interesting. I have caught two gophers. I need to work on my technique some, though. I wait too long to lunge sometimes. I helped the female human do all the things she did today. I don't get most of them but I help anyway. I love her. 



In the park i just have to flop and roll on my back in the grass sometimes. It feels so great.


The male human came home and we all went down to the beach where I chased the ball. They kissed when other humans weren't around. I chased the ball so much I wanted to lay on the cool wet sand. That feels so good on my pink spotty belly after I run in the hot sun. We went home where they had a drink. I always have two choices of water available. I think I like the porch water best. Anyway, after a little while we all got in the car where I get to ride in the back seat. Eventually, we pulled into a parking spot at a restaurant where dogs can be with our humans. This was great! I saw Boxers, a Saint Bernard, and an English Bull Terrier. We dogs were all good and there was no problems at all. The dogs all had water, hamburger and brown rice. What a good time!

We went home and the humans had some ice cream that they made. It was very good! I know because I got to lick the bowl. I fell asleep snuggling with them on the couch. They went to bed where I fell asleep touching the male human. I have a good life.



I have a great life! I am King of the Neighborhood.

2 comments: